4. Overnight oats
The great thing about overnight oats is that it’s so convenient — whip it all up the night before and you’re ready to go in the morning. You can even make it in bulk and have your breakfast sorted for a few days.
You can adjust the flavors and combinations to whatever you enjoy too: My base is always oats, Greek yogurt, protein powder, and almond milk, and then I mix up the add-ins and toppings. Try mixing in grated apple, mashed banana, sultanas, poached plums, peaches, chia seeds, or cinnamon. For toppings, try nut butter, banana, berries, or nuts.
- 40g oats
- 100g Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop protein powder
- Almond milk
- Grated apple, mashed banana, or fruit of choice
- Nut butter, nuts, or toppings of choice
1. Mix everything together apart from your toppings, adding enough almond milk for it to thicken overnight (especially if you’ve added chia seeds).
2. Cover and chill overnight.
3. In the morning, remove from the fridge, add your toppings, and dig in.