Lockdown weight loss: “I had apple-chia seeds smoothie for dinner every day and lost 30+ kilos”


Before-after pictures provide me the motivation to keep working on myself. I have achieved a great body now, and I plan to maintain it for my own well-being and good health.

How do you ensure you don’t lose focus? My mom has been a constant force of support throughout my weight loss journey. She used to encourage me, cook and arrange all diet-related ingredients which helped me. I always felt that I had to live up to her expectations and couldn’t fail. So, 90% weight loss is credited to her, the rest 10%, I fulfilled my part:)

What’s the most difficult part of being overweight? Low self-esteem and confidence levels for sure. Even though I am tall, and never really encountered those typical fat-shaming comments, deep inside I always knew that I am not in a good shape and needed to work hard to correct my faults.

What shape do you see yourself 10 years down the line?

After all the hard work that I have put in the past months, I am sure I will be maintaining the same body throughout my whole life ahead, not just 5-10 years. That’s the promise I have made to myself.



Source link Fit Fast Breakfast

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *