Just because the holiday season is over, that doesn’t mean that all treats have to be put away, especially those macro-friendly gluten-free desserts (my favorite!). Starting the new year can (and should!) include treats that are also good for you!
I get a ton of requests for macro-friendly gluten-free recipes, so that’s what I’ve got for you today – starting with one of my favorites: desserts! From cookies to truffles to cookie bowls, there’s a mix of recipes to keep your dessert game exciting and delicious this year!
MACRO-FRIENDLY GLUTEN-FREE DESSERT RECIPES
- Anytime Mug Cake – Made from real, wholesome ingredients, this Mug Cake is guaranteed to become a favorites. Easy to assemble and perfectly portioned, this mini cake is a must-try when a sweet craving strikes! And, of course, it’ll fit into your macros!
- Double Chocolate Chunk Walnut Cookies – These chewy Double Chocolate Chunk Walnut Cookies are made with chunks of chocolate and walnut. Made without butter, they taste too good to be true, thanks to a special secret (!) ingredient!
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowl – This Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowl is incredible. I’ve made it so many times over the years, and I still can’t get enough of it. It’s gluten free, good for you, and won’t break your macros!
- No Bake Almond Joy Cookies – These No Bake Almond Joy Cookies are made with just 8 ingredients. They’re also vegan and gluten-free. Whip up a batch and store in the fridge until you’re ready to enjoy. My whole family loves these cookies!
MORE MACRO-FRIENDLY GLUTEN-FREE DESSERT RECIPES
- Easy and Healthy Mocha Protein Balls – This recipe calls for just 5 ingredients. You can just toss them in your food processor or mix by hand. They’ll need a little time in the refrigerator to harden up, but, other than that, these mocha energy balls come together in no time!
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Protein Truffles – These truffles are so easy to make, and I bet you have all of the ingredients in your pantry right now. They’re so easy to make and insanely delicious! I hope you love these as much as we do. They’re a regular treat in our house.
- Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies – These cookies are the perfect treat when you also want to stay on track with your goals. They also make a great make-ahead (meal prep) breakfast option. I love them as a pre-or post-workout snack!
- Secret Ingredient Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies – These cookies are chocolatey, rich, not overly sweet, and a tad undercooked. They’re basically a fudge-y brownie. And, bonus, they have a secret (healthy) ingredient no one will guess! Even kids love this recipe!
Want more recipes to help start your day with some staying power? Here are 6 Protein-Packed Make-Ahead Breakfasts for Busy Mornings!
And don’t forget to sign up for my Free Friday email! I send out free recipes, workouts, deals, favorite podcast episodes, articles, and so much more, every week.