Restolin is a dietary supplement designed for visibly improved hair growth. This hair restoration formula is made of 100% natural ingredients. According to the information provided by the official website – restolin.com, only two capsules per day prevent hair loss, add volume to hair, and speed up the growth.
Losing a bunch of hair every day is normal, but when you start shedding hair every time you touch them, it shows an underlying problem. Typically, finding one reason behind hair fall is hugely challenging as dozens of factors could affect hair growth. If there is no underlying condition involved, losing hair is just a part of aging that starts right after crossing 30. It hits both men and women, and as soon as they reach mid 40’s, the hormonal shifts make this hair fall even worse.
Many people switch to dietary supplements in the middle ages hoping to delay aging. While this works most of the time, if you have a history of baldness and hair loss with age, the generic multivitamins won’t work, and you need something more specific, like the Restolin hair growth formula.
Restolin.com mentions that this supplement has been designed for people close to their late middle ages, which is the most common period when baldness hits them. Regular use of Restolin pills may help nourish the body, providing it with everything needed to maintain hair volume and structure.
It is hard to believe that a supplement can do that for you. If this is your first time, fearing to lose your money on an online product is natural. But don’t worry, we have got you covered. Keep on reading this Restolin review to know every tiny detail about it. Once you finish it all, take a moment to make your decision. Let’s start this Restolin hair growth formula review by identifying hair loss first.
Restolin Review: What Causes Hair Loss?
According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), at least 80% of Americans live with a genetic hair loss. This type of hair loss cannot only make you bald but also remove hair from all parts of the body. If your hair loss is between 50-100, it is perfectly normal. Thousands of hairs on your head won’t make a difference if a few of them are lost.
Humans can grow and replace hair all lifelong, but some conditions affect the growth rate drastically. There are chances to experience slow growth or delay over the years, and it is also a possibility that your hair loss would be permanent. Most times, it is not the underlying condition or diet but aging and lifestyle changes that affect hair fall. You may experience unusual shedding of hair while trying a new product, undergoing a hair treatment, or even when you brush them wrong. Together, some or all of these conditions can make hair thin, lose hair in patches and cause baldness in people, irrespective of gender and age.
Men and women may experience changes in their hair growth after crossing their 30’s and 40’s. Any emotional trauma, hormonal shift, pregnancy, menopause, testosterone decline, or strict dieting may cause excessive hair loss. On the other side, iron deficiency, low RBC, and other conditions may also affect hair growth and fall. If you pay close attention, finding a ‘treatable’ or ‘avoidable’ reason for the hair fall is a good sign. Once you understand the real reason behind losing your beautiful hair, it can be easily fixed.
If you notice that you are losing your hair, it is high time you check for the underlying conditions and if you suspect having one, going to a doctor is the best recommendation. But when the loss has just started or is associated with deficiency, diet, or lifestyle, you can make the efforts on a personal level and start working on fixing the issues causing hair fall. One of these fixes is to use a dietary supplement like Restolin that provides nutritional support to the body, helps to add volume to the hair.
But is it possible for a dietary supplement to regrow hair? How does Restolin help in hair regrowth? Continue reading this Restolin review to find out answers.
Introducing Restolin Hair Growth Formula
Restolin is a nutritional support formula that is available online at Restolin.com. According to the official website, this supplement is suitable for middle-aged women and men who are experiencing hair thinning and unexplained hair fall.
It uses superior quality natural ingredients to address key issues in hair loss. These ingredients are collected from authentic suppliers and combined as a formula using a GMP-certified facility. It has an official website that is filled with all relevant information that a person needs before investing his money into a new product. You can even find testimonials from people who have tried Restolin pills with their statements on how this supplement changed their lives. Some of them have also shared their before and after images so that you can compare results (individual results may vary).
Restolin comes in a 60-capsules pack that is sealed by the company. The customer is advised to remove the seal and take two capsules per day with a glass of water. This supplement should be saved away from direct sunlight and moisture, or else it can be contaminated or degraded with environmental changes. Based on the user reviews, this supplement works independently of any dietary or lifestyle modifications. You don’t even need to use a special shampoo or any hair product along with these pills.
There are no fillers, toxins, or hormones added to its formula. Restolin is a US-made product that is launched after passing a series of quality tests. It is an over-the-counter product that requires no recommendation or prescription from the doctor. People of all ages can try it, but it is best for people in their middle ages and interested in saving themselves from age-related hair loss.
Also check out Restolin customer reviews on the official website. Does it really help all its users? Find out more here.
Is Restolin Legit? How Does It Work?
Restolin is a dietary formula that is made of ingredients that are a standard part of our diet. People often question the purpose of these dietary supplements, asking why can’t they get the same nutrients from the food sources or plants directly. The answer is very simple.
Different people have different dietary requirements. Some of them prefer eating a specific type of food, while a few of them can’t afford the foods that contain certain nutrients. Availability is also an issue, especially in developed countries where you may not even find the simplest food sources that are commonly available in developed countries. Irrespective of the reason, using diet to obtain a particular nutrient is unfair, which is why dietary supplements are offered as an alternative.
Dietary supplements like Restolin contain the same nutrients that you may get from food, but their value and variety may not be the same in your preferred dish. Using a capsule is easier than eating the same food every day just to protect yourself from hair fall.
The daily dosage of Restolin is two capsules per day for a few weeks, without skipping or changing the dosage. Within a few weeks, you will start noticing changes in hair quality, growth, and speed of hair growth. Using it for three to six months would let you enjoy visibly improved hair growth and outer look without using any additional product.
According to the video message on the sales page of the Restolin website, it helps to fill the deficiencies which may trigger hair fall in aging persons. Taking it at an early age protects the user from permanent hair loss or baldness. Its formula contains herbal extracts, offering vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that play an important part in hair growth.
This exclusive formula is based on Asian traditional medicine, and some of the Restolin ingredients are in use for hundreds of years. Long-term use of these ingredients lowers the chances of baldness in aging men and women. This supplement is targeted to adult users only and is not suitable for children.
The Person Behind Restolin Pills
According to restolin.com, the person who has created this formula is named William Anderson. He is a 57 years old man from the US who spent more than 30 years looking for something to prevent hair loss. After trying a number of remedies, medicines, and traditional medicines, he came up with some strong natural ingredients that have helped him feel better. He tried to combine those ingredients, giving them the name ‘restolin.’
First, he tried this formula on himself and recorded his progress. Within a few weeks, William’s hair started to grow like a young and healthy person. His pictures are all over the official website and various discussion panels where people discussed how he was able to get a full hair from a bald head. He states that he didn’t try any other medicine, serum shampoo, any special diet, or lifestyle change that might have contributed to this hair regrowth. So this effect is solely linked with the Restolin ingredients that have powerful hair regrowth effects.
After this personal success, William was all set to share this formula with the world and help everyone who might need it to restore hair growth. After the commercial production started, people gave a warm welcome to Restolin, and it was all sold out within days.
Restolin.com claims that this formula has helped many people from different age groups based in different locations of the world. All of these customers are happy with their progress, saying that they have got what they wanted in the first place. The company launches new stock every few months. Right now, it has restocked Restolin hair growth supplement, so if you are interested in giving it a try, buying it before the stock runs out.
Details About Restolin Ingredients
All benefits associated with this supplement are attributed to the ingredients inside it. These ingredients are plant-based with no addition of any harmful or suspicious ingredient. Hence, Restolin supplement is marked safe for daily use, even for a longer-term.
Every user is requested to take two capsules of Restolin every day. In these two capsules, you will find the following ingredients.
- 30mg of vitamin C (33% DV)
- 20mg of vitamin E (133% DV)
- 20mcg of selenium (36% DV)
Further, it contains a proprietary blend made of natural ingredients. As per the product label, it contains 1,512mg of this blend that contains Graviola leaf, red raspberry fruit, green tea leaf, beta-glucan, turmeric, pine bark, Essiac tea complex (with Indian rhubarb, burdock, sheep sorrel, and slippery elm), grape seed, mushroom complex (with shiitake, maitake, and reishi mushroom extract), quercetin, pomegranate, olive leaf, arabinogalactan, cat’s claw, garlic, ginseng, and lycopene in it.
Additional ingredients in this formula induce magnesium stearate, cellulose (from plant sources), silicon dioxide, and microcrystalline cellulose. The official website of Restolin has published a complete list of its ingredients.
Here are the details about Restolin ingredients and their benefits on hair health.
- Vitamins: there are two important vitamins in Restolin ingredients; vitamin C and vitamin E. Both these vitamins act as antioxidants and work in overall health improvement. They relieve inflammation, remove toxins and save the body from oxidative damage. Although both these vitamins are present in a variety of foods, the majority of people are deficient in them, and obtaining them from food sources is not a very practical idea. All such people can get their daily dose from taking this hair regrowth supplement.
- Minerals: the Restolin formula has only one mineral that is selenium. Not many people know, but this single mineral is responsible for hair growth and volume. Its natural sources include meats, seafood, nuts, grains, and dairy. But people with special dietary preferences can’t obtain selenium from the diet. Therefore, obtaining them from this multi-ingredient supplement can fill their deficiency.
- Graviola Leaf Extract: the most prominent name in Restolin ingredients is Graviola leaf. It belongs to a small tree that remains green all year. Every part of this tree has some medicinal value and is used in various traditional remedies. There are many studies that prove the anticancer effects of the Graviola tree. Some evidence supports its effects on the liver and kidney. Overall, it has a protective role that saves the body from age-related degeneration.
- Red Raspberry Fruit: Next in the Restolin ingredient list is the red raspberry fruit extract. Many studies have confirmed the antioxidant effects of red raspberries, for which they are also regarded as superfruits. Antioxidants such as vitamin C in raspberries improve overall health, including hair health. If inflammation is the triggering factor for your hair fall, raspberries can help to prevent hair-related issues.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: most people know green tea leaf extract for its role in metabolic boost. This plant has a high amount of polyphenols and antioxidants in it, which work on a slow metabolism and trigger a natural weight loss. However, the effects of green tea extract are not limited to weight loss only; it also improves cognition, stress, and various other factors that may affect hair growth. One particular compound called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) found in the green tea plant inhibits hair loss as it targets the hormones that trigger hair loss in the first place. Once these hormones are regulated, the hair fall rate reduces, and the body enjoys healthy, strong hair.
- Turmeric: famous as a flavoring spice from India, this ingredient has proven benefits for health. It is an anti-inflammatory agent that heals the damage caused by chronic inflammation. Curcumin, a naturally occurring compounding turmeric, plays an antioxidant role and supports good health in many ways. It is often added in Indian cuisines, mainly curries but taking a supplement form is also helpful.
- Adaptogens: some Restolin ingredients are categorized as adaptogens that help to control the stress response of the body. Adaptogens are plant-based ingredients that support a healthy and stress-free life. These ingredients include Reishi and maitake mushrooms that relieve physical and mental stress. They also improve cognition, focus, and memory, helping the user perform better at all brain tasks.
- Others: the ingredient list of Restolin is not limited to the aforementioned options. There are many other ingredients that are behind its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits for the body. These ingredients include beta-glucan, pine bark extract, Essiac tea complex, quercetin, lycopene, ginseng, etc. All of these ingredients have proven benefits for the human body.
Overall, this Restolin ingredients list shows that it is a synergistic blend of herbal extracts, plants, vitamins, and minerals that work on key issues in hair loss and solve them. Taking the recommended dosage, you can start your journey to healthy and beautiful hair even at older ages.
Restolin Side Effects and Safety
Restolin hair regrowth formula is created with the finest natural ingredients that make it a risk-free product. It doesn’t cause any side effects if the user follows guidelines shared by the company. However, if the hair fall is linked with an underlying disease, relying on a dietary formula is not enough. The user should contact a doctor and get the help that he needs. After evaluating his condition, the doctor will devise a customized treatment plan to address his hair-related issues.
The values of ingredients inside the Restolin supplement are added in accordance with the dietary requirements of an adult human body. For this reason, it is not suitable for a person who is below 18 years of age. Moreover, if the user is going through hormonal transition, i.e., such as puberty, menopause, pregnancy, lactation, and hair-related issues, they should contact their doctor and share their concerns.
Never overdose on any supplement hoping for faster benefits as it is not how they are supposed to work. Every user is expected to take the daily dose for a few weeks to see some changes in his hair health. Consuming it with alcohol or any alcoholic beverage is not recommended.
Note- individual results may vary.
Where To Buy Restolin? Pricing Details and Doorstep Delivery
For consumer protection, you should only buy Restolin online through its official website (restolin.com).
Compared to other hair regrowth products, Restolin is reasonably priced. Every bottle has 60 pills that make 30 servings. So ideally, you need one bottle for one month.
Here are the pricing details.
- Get one bottle of Restolin for $69.00 per bottle + Free US Shipping
- Get three bottle bundle of Restolin for $59.00 per bottle (total $177) + Free US Shipping
- Get a six-bottle bundle of Restolin for $49.00 per bottle (total $294) + Free US Shipping
Refund Policy For All Restolin Orders
If you are worried about online scams, you will be relieved to know about the refund policy applicable to all Restolin orders. No matter how many bottles you are ordering, you have 60 days or two months to decide about it.
If you don’t see any changes in your hair growth after taking it for four to six weeks, you can contact the company and ask for a refund of your order value. The company will ask no questions, and the money refund process will initiate right away.
The time required to request a refund is 60 days. Any request made after passing 60 days will be rejected. Don’t forget to buy from the official Restolin website to get a genuine product with a money-back offer.
For all questions regarding products, orders, or refunds, write to the company at email@example.com.
Restolin Reviews- Final Words
Restolin is an anti-hair loss supplement that is sold online. According to the official website, it uses the power of natural ingredients to initiate hair regrowth in middle-aged people. Using it every day supports speedy hair growth, voluminous and shiny hair that doesn’t break much or become thin with age. Right now, the company is selling it for a discounted price. All orders are backed up with a money-back offer ensuring there is no money loss.
For more details on Restolin or to place your order, visit the official website using this link.