Weight loss: Try these 4 Keto-diet friendly smoothies to lose weight quickly  |  Photo Credit: iStock Images
- Weight loss diets are aimed at a gradual, but significant reduction in the weight
- One such weight loss diet is the Keto diet
- Here are 4 smoothies that are keto-friendly and will help you lose weight rapidly
New Delhi: Weight loss is a long and tedious process. It requires you to understand your body, and what works for it. There are a number of diet plans available around the world to help you lose weight. Since the diet is such an important part of weight loss and plays a major role, there are various ways you can move towards your weight loss goal. One such diet, that has been popular for years is the Keto diet for weight loss.
Keto diet requires you to consume a low-carb, but high-fat diet. These fats have to be healthy fats, however. A low-carb diet tricks your body into burning fat for energy, which in turn, also burns the fat stored in your body. This helps in quick weight loss.
What to eat on a Keto diet?
Many people, especially those who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet, often complain that they cannot follow a Keto diet, since it contains maximum non-veg foods like chicken and others. However, vegetarians or vegan diet followers can also include the Keto diet in their routine with these smoothies.
4 best Keto weight loss smoothies
- Raspberry and vanilla smoothie – Add 1 scoop protein, 1 tablespoon flaxseed, 1/3 cup raspberries, ½ cup coconut milk, 1/4th cup ice, and a dash of vanilla. Blend and drink.
- Avocado and spinach – 1 scoop protein, 50 g spinach, ½ avocado, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, stevia leaves for sweetener, 1.5 cups almond milk. Blend and serve.
- Blueberry and walnuts – 1 scoop protein, 2 tablespoon walnuts, ¼ cup blueberries, ½ cup coconut milk, ½ cup greek yoghurt, 1 dash vanilla. Blend and drink your way to weight loss.
- Strawberry and cream – 1 scoop protein, ½ cup heavy cream, ¼ cup strawberries, 2 packets stevia, 5 ice cubes, ¼ cup water. Blend and serve.
The ketogenic diet has its pros and cons. Crash diets for weight loss are not recommended. You must consult a nutritionist or dietitian to understand what will work best for your body. Remember that it is not just about losing weight, but doing so healthily that really matters the most.
Get the Latest health news, healthy diet, weight loss, Yoga, and fitness tips, more updates on Times Now